• 25 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average
Interview Invites 2019-2020
(11-07-2019, 06:55 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 04:44 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 03:55 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 12:23 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 11:33 AM)Guest Wrote: +1 I was a subI

Group or individual?

Individualized. Mitch Berger sent it from his personal email. I actually can't make it that day because I have more important meetings to attend. Told him he can fly out to meet with me on my yacht in Ibiza next week, take it or leave it. Flight is on him, of course. If he knows what's good for his career, I'm sure he'll do everything he can to be in attendance. Planning on serving him appetizers the night before our meeting. Maybe even a continental breakfast in the morning. Boxed sandwiches for lunch. On my yacht.

Can someone please confirm?

+1

+1
I didn’t apply here, but a heads up for those that did: Wayne state and DMC lost their neurosurgery residency accreditation today.
Idiots Wayne State has 2 program. DMC lost their accreditation. Not Henry Ford
(11-08-2019, 04:03 PM)Guest Wrote: Idiots Wayne State has 2 program. DMC lost their accreditation. Not Henry Ford

Why are you all so fucking toxic?

Get over yourselves before you interview at my program.
This is honestly disgusting and not even remotely representative of our class. It's probably 1 person who's not even an applicant (like some M1) just trolling to create trouble.
Any idea what is going on with Loma Linda this year? It’s kind of odd that they haven’t sent out invites yet.
(11-08-2019, 05:55 PM)Guest Wrote: This is honestly disgusting and not even remotely representative of our class. It's probably 1 person who's not even an applicant (like some M1) just trolling to create trouble.

I hope so, man.

The ones I’ve met as sub-I’d have seemed pretty chill so far. Hoping interviews bring us some of the best, and not the garbage I’ve seen here.

Good luck bro/broette.
(11-08-2019, 06:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Any idea what is going on with Loma Linda this year? It’s kind of odd that they haven’t sent out invites yet.

Invites should be out next week
(11-08-2019, 06:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 06:08 PM)Guest Wrote: Any idea what is going on with Loma Linda this year? It’s kind of odd that they haven’t sent out invites yet.

Invites should be out next week

Generic ERAS Invite from Loma Linda yesterday evening. Date: January 15th, 2020.
Is there any hope of getting any more interviews. Sitting on 5 at the moment

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)