Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average
Interview Invites 2019-2020
You’re welcome!
(12-13-2019, 06:47 AM)Guest Wrote: Where are the DMC and New Mexico people going?

Thank you

No problem!
(12-12-2019, 08:35 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 04:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Does anyone know where the military applicants matched??

I too want to know!
One at Walter Reed, the other at UF
Walter Reed did not pick up anyone this year. Out service spot only.
MD PhDs are usually pretty freaking weird but I met the weirdest MD PhD from UC SF this past week. Just a complete lack of social skills and mannerisms. How can UCSF produce such a product. It’s UCSF after all?!?!?!??!?!?
(12-15-2019, 03:18 PM)Guest Wrote: MD PhDs are usually pretty freaking weird but I met the weirdest MD PhD from UC SF this past week. Just a complete lack of social skills and mannerisms. How can UCSF produce such a product. It’s UCSF after all?!?!?!??!?!?

Thanks for your anonymous attack on an applicant.
(12-15-2019, 05:40 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 03:18 PM)Guest Wrote: MD PhDs are usually pretty freaking weird but I met the weirdest MD PhD from UC SF this past week. Just a complete lack of social skills and mannerisms. How can UCSF produce such a product. It’s UCSF after all?!?!?!??!?!?

Please remove this post moderator. It’s way too revealing.
(12-15-2019, 06:09 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-15-2019, 05:40 PM)Guest Wrote:

Please remove this post moderator. It’s way too revealing.

It’s pathetic you are calling someone out while hiding behind a computer
where are the DMC and U New Mexico residents taking their talents
By nature of our program, we see a lot of MdPhDs. There have been some awesome humble hard working MD/PhDs this year that ended up at the top of our lists. That was the minority however. Over the course of our interviews MD/PhDs tended to be the most entitled, arrogant, pathological demographic of the year. God bless some of the programs that will end up with them.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)