Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
I hear Mitch Berger is stepping down and MacDermott is leaving for UMiami. Anyone know who will be new leader at UCSF?
What is going on at UTMB?
(09-29-2019, 03:23 AM)Guest Wrote: I hear Mitch Berger is stepping down and MacDermott is leaving for UMiami. Anyone know who will be new leader at UCSF?

Dr. Berger is definitely leaving. It’s been publicly announced afaik. No idea who is replacing, or the time frame however.
(09-29-2019, 01:08 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 03:23 AM)Guest Wrote: I hear Mitch Berger is stepping down and MacDermott is leaving for UMiami. Anyone know who will be new leader at UCSF?

Dr. Berger is definitely leaving. It’s been publicly announced afaik. No idea who is replacing, or the time frame however.

Well there goes the appeal to train at UCSF
(09-29-2019, 01:21 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 01:08 PM)Guest Wrote:

Well there goes the appeal to train at UCSF

Since when is training with Mitch Berger "appealing"?
dude he attracts amazing cases to UCSF. Also a chair sets the tons of a residency program which is phenomenal at UCSF
(09-28-2019, 01:49 PM)Guest Wrote: McDermott to UChicago. I also saw Oyesicku on our campus. Hes probably applying for chair too at our program.

where? U CHicago?
(09-29-2019, 07:35 PM)Guest Wrote: dude he attracts amazing cases to UCSF. Also a chair sets the tons of a residency program which is phenomenal at UCSF

Lol keep thinking that buddy
its the natural cycle of things

hard work + quality + teamwork -> success -> recognition -> maintenance -> hubris -> hazing -> malignancy
macdermott to chair Miami

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)