Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chairs Shuffling
(01-26-2020, 08:03 PM)Guest Wrote: Where’s usc chair going?

nursing home
(01-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 02:15 PM)Guest Wrote: I’m in Palo Alto. Is nice and warm

But your program blows. Especially with steinberg stepping down your program will crash. UCSF might as well absorb your program. Lowest volume in Bay Area- the Palo alto program

True, your program is a national laughing stock. Only thing keeping it relevant is the name of the university that houses it.
(01-25-2020, 10:00 PM)Guest Wrote: Shit like this happens everywhere. What about the UCSF scandal? Why do we all forget about

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/amp/UCSF-d...676566.php

Or the scandals at UW Seattle or at UCD or at USC or at Cedars

Wow interesting to see Vates’ name on there too. Wild
(02-01-2020, 02:26 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 03:10 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 02:15 PM)Guest Wrote: I’m in Palo Alto. Is nice and warm

But your program blows. Especially with steinberg stepping down your program will crash. UCSF might as well absorb your program. Lowest volume in Bay Area- the Palo alto program

True, your program is a national laughing stock. Only thing keeping it relevant is the name of the university that houses it.

Give me a break.
UCSD Resident confirming Chairman likely in deep trouble. He was not allowed to attend our last interview which was a few days ago..
What’s the story?
(02-02-2020, 04:24 AM)Guest Wrote: UCSD Resident confirming Chairman likely in deep trouble. He was not allowed to attend our last interview which was a few days ago..

Dude you’re a troll. I’m an actual UCSD resident. Khalessi remotely interviews everyone the week leading upto the interview day because he has to fly out for a meeting. Stop fucking trolling you idiot. Get a life. People like you shouldn’t match. It’s a shame to have such trolls.
I interviewed last Friday at sd. Weird to me that the chairman would prioritize a meeting over interviewing prospective residents in person. But hey what do i know
(02-02-2020, 03:11 PM)Guest Wrote: I interviewed last Friday at sd. Weird to me that the chairman would prioritize a meeting over interviewing prospective residents in person. But hey what do i know

Yale’s first interview date the Chairman wasn’t around. And when I interviewed at UCSF Berger wasn’t there either so I don’t think it’s a red flag.
(02-02-2020, 05:16 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 03:11 PM)Guest Wrote: I interviewed last Friday at sd. Weird to me that the chairman would prioritize a meeting over interviewing prospective residents in person. But hey what do i know

Yale’s first interview date the Chairman wasn’t around. And when I interviewed at UCSF Berger wasn’t there either so I don’t think it’s a red flag.

I wouldn’t say it’s a red flag but definitely something to consider. What does it say about the programs priorities?  Either they are disorganized and can’t coordinate schedules or the chair doesn’t care about recruiting residents.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)