Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low interview number
Anyone else who attended <10 interviews, what is your thought process / plan going forward?
Keeping my fingers crossed
(01-29-2020, 03:30 PM)Guest Wrote: Keeping my fingers crossed

How many did you end up with?
(01-29-2020, 04:18 PM)Guest Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 03:30 PM)Guest Wrote: Keeping my fingers crossed

How many did you end up with?

Did people’s interview numbers pick up later in the season? Did most people end up attending 15+?
Different Poster here. I can say most of my invites (>20) were in the beginning. I did not see much of a trickle I received 3 or 4 trickle invites late November early December. The Majority of my invites were in the October/early-mid November time period. I don't think there is a super large trickle in neurosurgery(My anecdotal experience).
^anonymous humble brag
(01-30-2020, 04:31 PM)Guest Wrote: ^anonymous humble brag

OP here. That was by no means a humble brag. Cmon. He/she was clearly just answering the question.
I meant to respond to the poster asking about later interviews.
I met a lot of people with less than 10. I ended with 13 and I’m not confident as this year is incredibly competitive. How are you guys playing post interviews?
What are you stats and pub volume? I would start looking in and refocus to be successful in the event of a rainy day. Also you only need one program to like you in order to be successful in the match.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)