Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nebraska Intern?
Anyone know why Nebraska lost an intern?
They have both interns on their website? You mean after last match?
(02-15-2020, 05:18 PM)Guest Wrote: They have both interns on their website? You mean after last match?

Yeah the girl there now on the website is a recently hired gen surg prelim that they picked up after the guy who originally matched last year left. Just curious what the story is about the dude who was there before and left.
he left for a personal reason. i know him. dont be so curious. worry about yourself. his personal condition doesn't affect you
(02-15-2020, 08:16 PM)Guest Wrote: he left for a personal reason. i know him. dont be so curious. worry about yourself. his personal condition doesn't affect you

Thanks for the explanation but I think it’s pretty reasonable for an applicant to ask about a resident’s departure to better judge stability and culture of a program
Didn’t SubI here but they all seemed happy and friendly. Abosch seems like a visionary chair and they’re getting a spine faculty member from Toronto. I personally don’t have reservations about their culture and am ranking it highly.
(02-15-2020, 08:37 PM)Lol Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 08:16 PM)Guest Wrote: he left for a personal reason. i know him. dont be so curious. worry about yourself. his personal condition doesn't affect you

Thanks for the explanation but I think it’s pretty reasonable for an applicant to ask about a resident’s departure to better judge stability and culture of a program

Agreed. Entirely reasonable.
Echo this sentiment. This colleague's life is none of our business. If you interviewed at Nebraska and have any reservations about this don't hesitate to reach out to the residents, we're happy to answer your questions.
(02-19-2020, 08:01 PM)Guest Wrote:
Echo this sentiment. This colleague's life is none of our business. If you interviewed at Nebraska and have any reservations about this don't hesitate to reach out to the residents, we're happy to answer your questions.

But if you ask the wrong questions, good luck elsewhere

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)