Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bords Cancelled
Leadership has been self-serving and out to lunch for decades. CAST is simply a power grab to limit the role of general neurosurgeons. The boards themselves are a joke and only relevant because insurance companies have turned "board certified" in to a de-facto training certificate and requirement for reimbursement. To that end, the AOA had it right, with all DO neurosurgeons graduating board certified.

I say, if they don't reverse this, and have the boards as planned, refuse to take it on the reschedule date, and in the future, for that matter.
Anyone know of an update? Supposedly its on for May 15th but lets be honest whats the likelihood of that happening.

I think there are going to be a large number of extremely disgruntled residents if they wait until May 14th to cancel it.
(03-31-2020, 08:00 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyone know of an update? Supposedly its on for May 15th but lets be honest whats the likelihood of that happening.

I think there are going to be a large number of extremely disgruntled residents if they wait until May 14th to cancel it.

dood, no one knows. just study and go do something important
Fuck all of you little whinny bitches. Quit bitching and taking it out on the exam when you aren’t even man enough to demand respect from your attending that rips you a new one every fucking morning. Prima-fucking-donnas.
(04-01-2020, 11:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Fuck all of you little whinny bitches. Quit bitching and taking it out on the exam when you aren’t even man enough to demand respect from your attending that rips you a new one every fucking morning. Prima-fucking-donnas.

so "savage". the irony of this statement is that it is anonymous and online.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)