Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navigation system
I'm in the market for a new navigation system. What are people using? What do you like or dislike about your system?
Brainlab is probably the best, followed by stealth. What else are you going to be doing with it? Just cranial navigation or do you want spine integration with c-arm/o-arm/ct?
brainlab and stealth are about the same but stealth as way better service. good luck getting a brainlab rep to come to your cases...
(04-17-2017, 01:48 AM)Guest Wrote: brainlab and stealth are about the same but stealth as way better service. good luck getting a brainlab rep to come to your cases...

yea, brainlab reps are lazy AF
I've heard bad things about both reps. I think it depends on the institution, and what kind of reps the company sends them based on the contract they signed. It all comes down to $$$
Brainlab is good if you like Comcast service
It all boils down to $$$ and the service contract, like someone else said in this thread, but UI wise Brainlab is probably slightly better. Again, what are you doing?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)