Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacant PGY1, 2, 3 spot
Hey Guys, 

Is anybody aware of a vacant spot in their residency( or soon to be), I'm desperately looking for an advanced position, HELP! 

Thanks
PM me where you are
(04-25-2020, 06:54 PM)baston Wrote: PM me where you are

Ummm why?
swap.
Yes, please post open or soon to be open positions here if any available.
Hopefully there'll be more on the other side of COVID...
(04-25-2020, 10:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Hopefully there'll be more on the other side of COVID...

more what

(04-25-2020, 03:08 PM)Neurochick Wrote: Hey Guys, 

Is anybody aware of a vacant spot in their residency( or soon to be), I'm desperately looking for an advanced position, HELP! 

Thanks

why are you looking for an advanced position
Cheers, I appreciate this. <a href="https://canadianpharmaciescubarx.com/">canadian pharmacies</a>
(04-25-2020, 10:34 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Hopefully there'll be more on the other side of COVID...

more what

Thanks

I'm already done with residency somewhere else with one clinical fellowship. I'm looking for a spot to do residency again and be American board eligible
(04-27-2020, 12:58 PM)Guest Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 10:34 PM)Guest Wrote:

more what

Thanks

I'm already done with residency somewhere else with one clinical fellowship. I'm looking for a spot to do residency again and be American board eligible

u will need to email programs to find a potential opening or go through the match like everyone else. ask ur mentors to call.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)