Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/4
Any pgy-3 or 4 openings?  How does one go about finding a position?  I been on resident swap and emailed programs but can't find openings.  How have people transferred programs in the past?  Would be ideal before July 1!  Thanks.
Luck and political favors
you will get it. im in same spot. but im waiting to hear back from a place. will let u know if i hear of a spot opening
(05-14-2020, 07:57 PM)Guest Wrote: you will get it. im in same spot. but im waiting to hear back from a place. will let u know if i hear of a spot opening

where have u heard from?

im also waiting to hear from a program interviewed at.   i am nervous but would be super grateful for a 2nd chance at neurosurgery.  i would give my heart and soul and mentor.  the best successes usually come from big failures, as has happened to me before in life.
perhaps were all hoping for the same spot

Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
(05-14-2020, 08:36 PM)Guest Wrote: perhaps were all hoping for the same spot