Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
New Website
Uncle Harvey is back!  Check out the new, improved, site at http://www.uncleharvey.com
Woah! This new site is awesome
Looking for new team members: contact@uncleharvey.com
We are planning to recruit resident advisors in the coming weeks and will be launching an advising and mentoring program shortly.
Any new site launch will have hiccups.

I have been in discussions with the new Uncle Harvey administrative team, and their goal is to create an online neurosurgery community run by, and for, those in the field. There are opportunities to be involved, educate, and commemorate.

My understanding is that the site asks you register a username to post to the forums, reviews, blogs. It can be entirely anonymous, but is meant to dissuade some of the more toxic posts that have been created here.

For any of those who were attacked here, my sincerest apologies. My involvement in this community was simply to encourage discourse. Hopefully, we can move above these attacks, and be stronger as a community.
Someone webarchive every page on here quick
(06-08-2020, 08:25 PM)Guest Wrote: Someone webarchive every page on here quick

Won’t be an issue. We’ll either be here, or offer our database for archival purposes.
Information from here is posted on new site UncleHarvey.com as well as legacy forums on the Education tab.
(06-08-2020, 08:28 PM)admin Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 08:25 PM)Guest Wrote: Someone webarchive every page on here quick

Won’t be an issue. We’ll either be here, or offer our database for archival purposes.

Isn't that what they said about NSMatch and the old UH website? The majority of both websites are now gone forever.

http://web.archive.org/web/2006120913224...php?t=1870

"This forum will still be left up for browsing purposes."

... Except it wasn't.
Excellent point. We are hoping that the useful information from these sites is translated to the Programs / Education / Research tab to build a community to support the future of Neurosurgery.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)