Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington DC
Yes, they do. Good luck with your training.
(08-19-2020, 07:37 PM)Guest Wrote:
(08-19-2020, 06:50 PM)Guest Wrote: "Call me when you need me"

The usual comment from 90% of our staff in ACDFs. Come train with us and you will be comfortable doing them on your own. So, no, staff are not hands-on in ACDFs in all programs, and this does not translate into higher rates of esophageal injuries/PEGs, inadequate decompression, cord injury or CSF leaks, etc. Can't guarantee though that the plate is going to look dead straight on AP Smile

PGY4, Midwest. (The South is more or less the same)

Does the attending help with your washout?

Great self confidence! You will make a good researcher.
So we flex with ACDFs now? Cool. Y'all going to love the way I shunt without adult supervision then.
How many residents is GW taking this year?
Georgetown is taking 4, got a complement increase
(10-15-2020, 01:26 AM)Guest Wrote: Georgetown is taking 4, got a complement increase

What about GW?
rumor is acgme isn't allowing them to match anyone due to their recent issues. damn acgme
An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. There's no doubt that that you ought to publish more on this topic, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people don't discuss these topics. To the next! Best wishes!!
(10-15-2020, 01:26 AM)Guest Wrote: Georgetown is taking 4, got a complement increase

Probably still taking 3. The 4th will come from the NIH
Not sure georgetown has the infrastructure or case volume to properly train 4 residents every year...

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)