Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville implosion
(07-23-2021, 07:35 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 06:57 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 07:17 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 08:37 AM)Guest Wrote: They don’t care, lawsuits, paralyzed patients, fired residents, destroyed lives and careers they don’t care

That statement pretty much some up neurosurgery.

Neurosurgery is an ugly, corrupt field full of trash people, and Louisville is the lowest, the lowest of the low. That should tell you something.

(07-20-2021, 05:27 PM)Guest Wrote: They fired the bloke from Australia.

Awful, awful. He did nothing wrong.

Neurosurgery is not a good field for good people. The field in general recruits a lot of trash. If you are not trash going in you’ll be trash coming out. Neurosurgery 
will trash your life too. No amount of money is worth being treated like trash or treating others like trash. Neurosurgery does that to people. That’s a fact. 

Louisville Definitely sounds like a program to stay away from. 

Bottom line if you are a self respecting, good person stay away from this field.

Louisville and few other programs (Missouri etc), try to stay away at all costs.
(07-23-2021, 08:39 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 07:35 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 06:57 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 07:17 PM)Guest Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 08:37 AM)Guest Wrote: They don’t care, lawsuits, paralyzed patients, fired residents, destroyed lives and careers they don’t care

That statement pretty much some up neurosurgery.

Neurosurgery is an ugly, corrupt field full of trash people, and Louisville is the lowest, the lowest of the low. That should tell you something.

(07-20-2021, 05:27 PM)Guest Wrote: They fired the bloke from Australia.

Awful, awful. He did nothing wrong.

Neurosurgery is not a good field for good people. The field in general recruits a lot of trash. If you are not trash going in you’ll be trash coming out. Neurosurgery 
will trash your life too. No amount of money is worth being treated like trash or treating others like trash. Neurosurgery does that to people. That’s a fact. 

Louisville Definitely sounds like a program to stay away from. 

Bottom line if you are a self respecting, good person stay away from this field.

Louisville and few other programs (Missouri etc), try to stay away at all costs.

You sure got a hard on for these two programs buddy
Neurosurgery is a vile field full of vile garbage people. Louisville is the lowest of the low. I entered this field a normal happy optimistic person and I have become vile trash myself

Looks like a lot of bitter neuroanesthesiologists, neuroradiologists and neurologists here--you know, the idiots who couldn't make it into neurosurgery. So they hate on the profession that so brutally rejected them LOL
(07-24-2021, 12:52 AM)Guest Wrote: Neurosurgery is a vile field full of vile garbage people. Louisville is the lowest of the low. I entered this field a normal happy optimistic person and I have become vile trash myself

Looks like a lot of bitter neuroanesthesiologists, neuroradiologists and neurologists here--you know, the idiots who couldn't make it into neurosurgery. So they hate on the profession that so brutally rejected them LOL

Thinking your fellow doctor colleagues are idiots because they are not neurosurgeons is the reason neurosurgeons are universally hated by all.
Most of my "friendly doctor colleagues" in radiology, neurology, anesthesia etc couldn't get into neurosurgery even if their lives depended on it and deep down they know it. They always like to harp about their "better lifestyle" but in fact, I work 6 to 6 and I live 5 minutes away, as my high salary allows me to afford a better local. By contrast, my "friendly doctor colleagues" often drive 30 minutes, making work+commute time the same. And let's not forget the prestige and salary of being a surgeon. 

Deep down they know this and it burns them with jealousy. That is why by "friendly doctor colleagues" hate it even more when my kids succeed, when my family is successful. They love talking about how I "missed time" with my kids--NOT TRUE!

I would suspect that the bitter comments here are from the losers who couldn't make it into the greatest fiend in medicine--and indeed, one of the world's greatest jobs.
Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon your neuro-developmental high functioning autism means your emotional intelligence is negligible. Given your faulty perception of reality, I’ll let you in on a little secret, your “friendly doctor colleagues” could care less about you. You are the biggest piece of trash that posts on this site. In fact you are exactly the kind of human “trash” that is drawn to neurosurgery and exactly the kind of trash this string is discussing.

Lastly if you really graduated from Harvard and Yale you are a discredit to those fine institutions. I would wager that you did not attend either of those institutions and are a fraud.

Regardless of where you trained (if you trained at all) you only further support the conclusion made in this thread that neurosurgery attracts a lot of trash. If you are a neurosurgeon you are trash. My sense however is that you are a total fraud. Probably not even a doctor. Most likely a Punk high school student or the offspring of a neurosurgeon that never had a father or mother figure.
Don’t feed the trolls
(07-24-2021, 02:47 PM)Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon Wrote: Most of my "friendly doctor colleagues" in radiology, neurology, anesthesia etc couldn't get into neurosurgery even if their lives depended on it and deep down they know it. They always like to harp about their "better lifestyle" but in fact, I work 6 to 6 and I live 5 minutes away, as my high salary allows me to afford a better local. By contrast, my "friendly doctor colleagues" often drive 30 minutes, making work+commute time the same. And let's not forget the prestige and salary of being a surgeon. 

Deep down they know this and it burns them with jealousy. That is why by "friendly doctor colleagues" hate it even more when my kids succeed, when my family is successful. They love talking about how I "missed time" with my kids--NOT TRUE!

I would suspect that the bitter comments here are from the losers who couldn't make it into the greatest fiend in medicine--and indeed, one of the world's greatest jobs.

You have the best takes.
(07-24-2021, 03:52 PM)Guest Wrote: Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon your neuro-developmental high functioning autism means your emotional intelligence is negligible. Given your faulty perception of reality, I’ll let you in on a little secret, your “friendly doctor colleagues” could care less about you. You are the biggest piece of trash that posts on this site. In fact you are exactly the kind of human “trash” that is drawn to neurosurgery and exactly the kind of trash this string is discussing.

Lastly if you really graduated from Harvard and Yale you are a discredit to those fine institutions. I would wager that you did not attend either of those institutions and are a fraud.

Regardless of where you trained (if you trained at all) you only further support the conclusion made in this thread that neurosurgery attracts a lot of trash. If you are a neurosurgeon you are trash. My sense however is that you are a total fraud. Probably not even a doctor. Most likely a Punk high school student or the offspring of a neurosurgeon that never had a father or mother figure.

What a personal, insulting comment. My "friendly doctor colleagues" care enough about me to know my car collection, what schools my kids attended, and what my kids are doing. They know the spine fellowship I trained at. Sorry if you are a basement-dwelling "radiology". Or sorry if you hate being some anonymous "anesthesia" who gets confused for a CNRA (or is it CRNA?). Sorry if you get yelled at for dumping a neurology patient on the surgeon. 

Around the hospitals I operate at, everyone knows my name, my credentials and my work. I see referalls from around the region. I enjoy a surgeon's salary, presteige and lifestyle. Sorry if you didn't get that opportunity. 

Again, I am sorry.
Yes it was personally insulting. Thanks think it was meant to be. You are a total stain. There is no way you are a doctor.

(07-24-2021, 06:08 PM)Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 03:52 PM)Guest Wrote: Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon your neuro-developmental high functioning autism means your emotional intelligence is negligible. Given your faulty perception of reality, I’ll let you in on a little secret, your “friendly doctor colleagues” could care less about you. You are the biggest piece of trash that posts on this site. In fact you are exactly the kind of human “trash” that is drawn to neurosurgery and exactly the kind of trash this string is discussing.

What a personal, insulting comment. My "friendly doctor colleagues" care enough about me to know my car collection, what schools my kids attended, and what my kids are doing. They know the spine fellowship I trained at. Sorry if you are a basement-dwelling "radiology". Or sorry if you hate being some anonymous "anesthesia" who gets confused for a CNRA (or is it CRNA?). Sorry if you get yelled at for dumping a neurology patient on the surgeon. 

Around the hospitals I operate at, everyone knows my name, my credentials and my work. I see referalls from around the region. I enjoy a surgeon's salary, presteige and lifestyle. Sorry if you didn't get that opportunity. 

Again, I am sorry.
Yes it was personally insulting. I think it was meant to be. You are a total stain. There is no way you are a doctor.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)