Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville implosion
(07-24-2021, 10:15 PM)Guest Wrote: Yes it was personally insulting. Thanks think it was meant to be. You are a total stain. There is no way you are a doctor.

(07-24-2021, 06:08 PM)Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 03:52 PM)Guest Wrote: Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon your neuro-developmental high functioning autism means your emotional intelligence is negligible. Given your faulty perception of reality, I’ll let you in on a little secret, your “friendly doctor colleagues” could care less about you. You are the biggest piece of trash that posts on this site. In fact you are exactly the kind of human “trash” that is drawn to neurosurgery and exactly the kind of trash this string is discussing.

Lastly if you really graduated from Harvard and Yale you are a discredit to those fine institutions. I would wager that you did not attend either of those institutions and are a fraud.

Regardless of where you trained (if you trained at all) you only further support the conclusion made in this thread that neurosurgery attracts a lot of trash. If you are a neurosurgeon you are trash. My sense however is that you are a total fraud. Probably not even a doctor. Most likely a Punk high school student or the offspring of a neurosurgeon that never had a father or mother figure.

What a personal, insulting comment. My "friendly doctor colleagues" care enough about me to know my car collection, what schools my kids attended, and what my kids are doing. They know the spine fellowship I trained at. Sorry if you are a basement-dwelling "radiology". Or sorry if you hate being some anonymous "anesthesia" who gets confused for a CNRA (or is it CRNA?). Sorry if you get yelled at for dumping a neurology patient on the surgeon. 

Around the hospitals I operate at, everyone knows my name, my credentials and my work. I see referalls from around the region. I enjoy a surgeon's salary, presteige and lifestyle. Sorry if you didn't get that opportunity. 

Again, I am sorry.
Yes it was personally insulting. I think it was meant to be. You are a total stain. There is no way you are a doctor.

Sorry that you get yelled at by the surgeon. Sorry that the surgeon doesn't care to know your name, and calls you anesthesia or radiology or medicine. Sucks, man. 

most of this anti-neurosurgeon talk is coming from non-neurosurgeons. why is this happening????? why is this being allowed????? why are such fools invading this place like roaches???
Let's try to keep thing civil folks.
Louisville neurosurgery still has not recovered since Chris Shields left more than 10 years ago. Shame.
poor staff coverage and fired residents and lazy/uninterested faculty means residents are overworked and operate with autonomy...lots of dead/maimed patients, if you have a conscience you will be haunted for the rest of your life. AVOID, but they will always have desperate applicants who will apply no matter what. a criminal enterprise.
Their M&M conference list has so many patients on it that no one case really gets any attention.
Their Momma's so fat that when she gets in the car all the residents get pushed out.

OK, Peoria's momma's so ugly that when they need a bowel prep for their patients they just show a picture of her

UC Irvine's momma's so easy that they call her butts cuz she spreads for anything
Louisville makes Peioria and UCI look like Barrow and UW
Any program that has a “momma” should be shut down immediately. WTF
Louisville‘s momma is like a can of Pringle’s, once she pops the fun don’t stop.
(07-31-2021, 06:35 AM)Guest Wrote: Their Momma's so fat that when she gets in the car all the residents get pushed out.

OK, Peoria's momma's so ugly that when they need a bowel prep for their patients they just show a picture of her

UC Irvine's momma's so easy that they call her butts cuz she spreads for anything

(08-01-2021, 04:19 AM)Underpaid cvs Wrote: Louisville‘s momma is like a can of Pringle’s, once she pops the fun don’t stop.

The absolute state of neurosurgery.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)