Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville implosion
Neimat seems like a respectable guy, idk why his residents are so subpar…
(08-05-2021, 03:11 PM)Guest Wrote: Neimat seems like a respectable guy, idk why his residents are so subpar…

Because he is a terrible chair?... He picked his residents.
Louisville has not had a respectable chair since Chris Shields. Neimat is spineless. No pun intended even though he is a terrible spine surgeon.
Resident pool at louisville is bottom of the barrel. Definitely not a center of excellence. Top to bottom…UofL is terrible.
(08-06-2021, 08:36 PM)Guest Wrote: Louisville has not had a respectable chair since Chris Shields. Neimat is spineless. No pun intended even though he is a terrible spine surgeon.

How do you know he's a terrible spine surgeon? He doesn't operate, just gives his cases to the incompetent residents to butcher. The program should be shut down. criminal.
He takes spine call but consults the real spine surgeons at the Leatherman Spine Center to do any surgery. And then complains about the Leatherman spine surgeons.
What is their fellowship match rate anyone knows?
They match from the bottom. Not a good fellowship.
(08-07-2021, 03:23 AM)Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 08:36 PM)Guest Wrote: Louisville has not had a respectable chair since Chris Shields. Neimat is spineless. No pun intended even though he is a terrible spine surgeon.

How do you know he's a terrible spine surgeon? He doesn't operate, just gives his cases to the incompetent residents to butcher. The program should be shut down. criminal.

If you’re so busy being such an elite #neurosurgeon why do you concern yourself with or even know about what the residents are up to at such a bottom rung program? Further proof that Harvard/Yale Neurosurgeon is actually a community neurology program resident trolling this site bc he didn’t match any neurosurg program.
(08-07-2021, 11:08 AM)Guest Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 03:23 AM)Harvard / Yale Neurosurgeon Wrote:

If you’re so busy being such an elite #neurosurgeon why do you concern yourself with or even know about what the residents are up to at such a bottom rung program? Further proof that Harvard/Yale Neurosurgeon is actually a community neurology program resident trolling this site bc he didn’t match any neurosurg program.

I am here for my son. He is in medical school and wants to follow in my footsteps. So I am helping him with his neurosurgery application. I'm not too busy anymore. 

It feels great to have a successful son. Something you'll never experience. Too bad for you, I guess.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)