Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville implosion
Louisville interviews 40-50 applicants and matches two fellows and the secretaries husband?  

That’s Criminal.
I have no ties to Louisville, but this thread went too far. Unprofessional and unfair.
GuestI have no ties to Louisville, but this thread went too far. Unprofessional and unfair.

if you have no ties, how do you know this is not true or unfair? You emailed them?
Not the previous poster, but I agree it's gone too far. It has become personal attacks.
Is their chair also a PD?
I see a lot of female residents on their website. That seems positive! However, the allegations or the stories i heard from many applicants who rotated there made my stomach sick. Apparently Louisville university is here on this post (officially and non officially)and they should teach us more about what's going on there. I'm looking for a link for the lawsuit can anyone share more stories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lee is still on their website and his medical license is still active. This thread full of bs.
(02-23-2021, 09:16 PM)Guest Wrote: Lee is still on their website and his medical license is still active. This thread full of bs.

He is fired. Fact. Confirmed by my source there.
Let's keep it civil everyone.
Horrible place, know from first hand source. They allow residents to cut largely unsupervised, led to some lawsuits and fired residents to appease paralyzed patients.
How is everyone still talking about this place?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)