Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOR
I have been working in a neurosurgery research lab under a PhD who works under an MD. I have never really met the MD. I have gotten research pubs/abstracts/posters in this lab. How do I approach getting a letter of recommendation from the MD? Is that fine to do? If the LOR only contains research experiences and no clinical time is that also fine?
(03-22-2021, 05:09 PM)Guest Wrote: I have been working in a neurosurgery research lab under a PhD who works under an MD. I have never really met the MD. I have gotten research pubs/abstracts/posters in this lab. How do I approach getting a letter of recommendation from the MD? Is that fine to do? If the LOR only contains research experiences and no clinical time is that also fine?

Do you not have lab meetings where you interact with the PI? Ask to present to the whole group on all your work thus far, and then ask for the letter afterwards.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)