Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programs this cycle: 2020-2021
Hi everyone,

I know that most, if not all, were unable to do aways this year. That being said, was hoping to start a thread where people can provide whatever insight they gained on the trail this year about programs (e.g., were certain programs transparent about their case load - and did it surprise you positively, negatively, etc. Any really cool perks at another program?).

Any programs that people ranked way higher than they initially thought they would? Hope this can be of help to the rising class of M4s.
Ranked Davis way higher than I thought I would. Was impressed by the faculty and residents, was a great group.
GW disaster. Ugh.
Similar. Davis was impressive. By all accounts, Orin Bloch is a stellar surgeon and would be great to train under him.
I was impressed by CMC. Seems like a good culture and great operative experience
(03-23-2021, 10:05 AM)Guest Wrote: GW disaster.  Ugh.

I love how I had to find out from this website that one of the four faculty they could muster for the interview (arguably the most well known) had already signed a deal to leave their hospital.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)