Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AANS Envision
Posted on behalf of Dr. Asher:

Dear friends: 

I’m making a personal appeal to you and your colleagues to participate in the first of our AANS Envision webinars at 8 Eastern on March 30. These interactive sessions are designed to bring together the community of neurosurgery to discuss issues of great importance to international society, our specially, and the practice of medicine writ large. 

Achieving our objectives of widely disseminating important information and engaging individuals at all stages of education, training, and practice in a national dialogue, is necessarily dependent on widespread participation. It is particularly important for the younger members of our community, particularly medical students and residents, to be involved in this type of exchange, as you will define and create the future of neurosurgical practice.

A link to the Envision webpage and registration is listed below. This program is offered free of charge to anyone interested in participating. 

I thank you advance for your support. I’d also greatly appreciate your assistance in spreading the word about this important new program. 

Sincerely,
Anthony L. Asher, MD, FAANS
Treasurer, American Association of Neurological Surgeons

https://www.aansneurosurgeon.org/InsideNeuro/aans-envision/?_zs=UXnJe1&_zl=LkeT7

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)