Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neuroanatomy for sub-i's
How best to study neuroanatomy for sub-internships? I know about Rhoton, neurosurgical atlas, etc but these seem clunky and it's so hard to learn anatomy from static images which are often disorienting. Any recommendations?
(05-04-2021, 10:15 PM)Guest Wrote: How best to study neuroanatomy for sub-internships? I know about Rhoton, neurosurgical atlas, etc but these seem clunky and it's so hard to learn anatomy from static images which are often disorienting. Any recommendations?

Do the Rhoton top 100, go through it like flashcards. It's literally the resource required for interns to know. If you're concerned about "static images" and not really understanding a certain structure google it and find other views, youtube it there is likely a rhoton lecture explaining it, find other books describing it, eventually it will click. If you can go through every structure in detail in the top 100 images you'll be ahead of most PGY-2s.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)