Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delashaw at Tulane
https://medicine.tulane.edu/departments/...elashaw-md

Interesting move, thoughts?
Solid move - good for Tule!
So his clinical interests are Skull Base, Cerebrovascular, pituitary and......spine???? Can anyone explain?
Explain what? He likes money. He’d routinely run multiple multiples of rooms with spine cases / fellows while at Swedish.
Welcome back Johnny!!!
(05-30-2021, 07:49 AM)Guest Wrote: Explain what? He likes money. He’d routinely run multiple multiples of rooms with spine cases / fellows while at Swedish.

So he doesn't perform spine surgery, he just gets fellows to do it and collects the bill? I never knew he was just an average academic surgeon... I thought he was special???
Whatever issues Delashaw has had (of which there are plenty) - one thing he is renowned for is his teaching and the autonomy he gave his fellows. By and large they speak very highly of the experience they had under him. I think this will be great for the residents - I suspect he will work only with the chiefs but they will get a lot out of it.
Delashaw is one of the greatest neurosurgeons of all time.
Criminal.
Still criminal. Tulane that desperate? Heard some of their senior faculty were looking to leave.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)