Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most challenging subspecialty?
What subspecialty has the most demanding and complex surgeries? i.e., skull base?
(06-07-2021, 11:51 AM)Guest Wrote: What subspecialty has the most demanding and complex surgeries? i.e., skull base?

Skull base. Vascular also has a number of complex cases that rival skull base tumors but many of them could also be considered part of SB surgery. Obviously individual practices can dictate a wide array of complexities.
how much u earn in skull base? u can become skull base by ent right? can u earn same money as ent skull base? thank you good sirs
whats advantage of neurosurgery over ent for skull base? if im competitive for both should i pick ent? thank you
You can do aspects of skull base as both and often work together. The things that you do separately however are almost entirely different. I'm not aware of a lot of competition between the two for this reason.
Thank u for that info good sir i am choosing between ent and neurosurgery leaning towards neurosurgery

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)