Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 1 Score for Neurosurgery
Hey friends, I received my score back today and I’m shocked with the result. I was expecting at least 245 and the score came back as 235. Nothing excites me more than a Neurosurg field. I am so devastated right now. I will be applying for the 2023 cycle. I have a decent CV and working on a few Neurosurg research. I really want an honest opinion and I need help. Do I have a shot or do you think I should give up on the Neurosurg? Please help. Thank you in advance!

(07-21-2021, 08:16 PM)Guest2023 Wrote: Hey friends, I received my score back today and I’m shocked with the result. I was expecting at least 245 and the score came back as 235. Nothing excites me more than a Neurosurg field. I am so devastated right now. I will be applying for the 2023 cycle. I have a decent CV and working on a few Neurosurg research. I really want an honest opinion and I need help. Do I have a shot or do you think I should give up on the Neurosurg? Please help. Thank you in advance! 
Edit: It is step 1. 

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)