Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bottom 10 programs
^ Major change in leadership, solid mid/bottom-tier program.
Semmes Murphy is very good program, Duntsch notwithstanding. Bottom 10 would be former DO programs, NM, Loma Linda, Rutgers, Louisville, LSU-NO, and any place that lost its chair and much of their faculty or had a few residents quit.
What programs are under probation? Is it just Rutgers and Loma Linda? Why does a residency get put in probation?
Rutger is big pile of shit. Heard two more faculty leaving. Oldest faculty is assistant professor? What a joke. If not near New York can’t imagine anyone going there. Is any place worse?
Bad grammar. Should be Rutgers is a big pile of shit. Learn some English.
Any updates from people who have travelled to programs? Are bottom programs that do not allow candidates to visit places to be suspicious of?
From what I have seen/heard this season, yes. So easy to hide things that become very apparent in interview day. Sub-I’d somewhere with bottom of the barrel quality (excellent geography for me though) and none of this was apparent on interview day. Much more dysfunction was apparent with in person and I have a better feel for what I’m willing to/not willing to tolerate.
Are you able to share which program that was?
It was Baylor. Highly recommend avoiding for reasons I'd rather not get into
Any updates on Rutgers?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)