Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any insight on how to get into Mayo FL or AZ?
Any special insight into what they are looking for? How to differentiate yourself? I know research and rotations, and i guess step 2, but anything else they are looking for? i attended the virtual open house and it was so great i want to attend mayo but need to know how the fuck to get in. 

Thank you so much
(09-11-2021, 02:15 PM)in love with a teen lolita Wrote: Any special insight into what they are looking for? How to differentiate yourself? I know research and rotations, and i guess step 2, but anything else they are looking for? i attended the virtual open house and it was so great i want to attend mayo but need to know how the fuck to get in. 

Thank you so much

step 1 and 2
(09-11-2021, 02:51 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 02:15 PM)in love with a teen lolita Wrote: Any special insight into what they are looking for? How to differentiate yourself? I know research and rotations, and i guess step 2, but anything else they are looking for? i attended the virtual open house and it was so great i want to attend mayo but need to know how the fuck to get in. 

Thank you so much

step 1 and 2

step 1 is pass/fail, so i guess the only way is step 2? what sort of characteristics are those buggers looking for?

they also mentioned "interpersonal" skills and fun to be around, but what the fuck does that mean?
We are definitely not looking for a guy like you.
(09-11-2021, 04:27 PM)Guest Wrote: We are definitely not looking for a guy like you.

on house they said i would be a great candidate.

they said they want to look beyond scores and pubs, but what the fuck does that even mean?
Please quit with the non-sense on this forum. If these are for real future neurosurgeons positing stuff like this I would check your maturity level. We are looking for professionals in the field.
(09-11-2021, 02:58 PM)in love with a teen lolita Wrote:

Thank you so much

step 1 and 2

step 1 is pass/fail, so i guess the only way is step 2? what sort of characteristics are those buggers looking for?

they also mentioned "interpersonal" skills and fun to be around, but what the fuck does that mean?
step 1 counts until the 2023 match
Dude you can’t even spell Arizona. Go away you little puke.
(09-11-2021, 04:59 PM)Guest Wrote:
(09-11-2021, 02:58 PM)in love with a teen lolita Wrote:

Thank you so much

step 1 and 2

step 1 counts until the 2023 match

Thank you, but without going into details to preserve my anonymity, mine is/will be pass/fail. So I guess work really hard on step 2?

But what irks me is this talk of fucking "interpersonal skills" and "fun to be around". What the fuck does that mean?

ALSO I will get good recs.
You should really check your W.L email.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)