Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Washington Meet & Greet
Hi Everyone! The University of Washington will be hosting a Meet & Greet for prospective residency applicants tomorrow, Wednesday Sept. 22, at 6:30pm PST. We will have our PD, APDs, and current residents available to give you an overview of the program and to answer any of your questions!

Email resns@uw.edu to RSVP and receive the zoom link!
And admit I browse this website?? Nope
(09-21-2021, 08:26 PM)Guest Wrote: And admit I browse this website?? Nope

whats wrong with browsing this site? its very good, full of good people
how does this place compare with mayo? what about the 2 regional mayos in florida and arazona?

what about with bni? also what is better the mayo anazona or the bni across the street? i hear lawson and spetzler are both on suicide watch as mayo arazona is taking the patients?
(09-22-2021, 05:10 PM)Guest Wrote: how does this place compare with mayo? what about the 2 regional mayos in florida and arazona?

what about with bni? also what is better the mayo anazona or the bni across the street? i hear lawson and spetzler are both on suicide watch as mayo arazona is taking the patients?

This is why you don’t want to be associated with this site
attended. residents didn't seem to enthusiastic. Chair seemed nice, though.
general impressions please?
(09-23-2021, 07:13 PM)Guest Wrote: general impressions please?

pretty amazing. friendly bunch of residents, extremely good operative training, great city. main downside seemed to be how many hospitals are in their system (5 or 6 I think?) but that's also a huge benefit in some ways since you'll see more volume independently and get a solid breadth of experience. agree that Ellenbogen seemed really chill, was nice of him to bounce to let the residents tell us the truth about everything (which didn't really include anything negative tbh)
what about when the chief was berating the junior resident for driving at 6:30 pm? maybe that was a joke but it included a hint of truth? why should the chief monitor your every move?
(09-24-2021, 01:02 AM)Guest Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 07:13 PM)Guest Wrote: general impressions please?

pretty amazing. friendly bunch of residents, extremely good operative training, great city. main downside seemed to be how many hospitals are in their system (5 or 6 I think?) but that's also a huge benefit in some ways since you'll see more volume independently and get a solid breadth of experience. agree that Ellenbogen seemed really chill, was nice of him to bounce to let the residents tell us the truth about everything (which didn't really include anything negative tbh)

Burnout city

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)