Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 interview trail excel file
Sorry if I missed this, but is there already an excel file for the 2022 application season? Like previous years.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
How long do programs take to start sending interview invitations? Days/weeks? Thanks!
(09-28-2021, 04:11 PM)Guest Wrote: How long do programs take to start sending interview invitations? Days/weeks? Thanks!

Coordinator here - the following is per the suggested guidelines from national neurosurgery (SNS) for this recruiting season - Programs will be sending invitations on FRIDAYS at/after 4pm EST during the month of October. This is so you do not need to be constantly watching your emails for invites. You will have until Sunday night to respond and an interview slot will be guaranteed. However, keep in mind that if multiple dates are offered in an invitation your first choice of date is on a first-come basis.
The interview invite number tracking sheet is locked for edit. Thanks
(09-28-2021, 04:11 PM)Guest Wrote: How long do programs take to start sending interview invitations? Days/weeks? Thanks!

Some programs will release the first batch of interview invites this Friday (Oct 1), but most will take longer
Is there a GroupMe or similar for candidates this year?
(09-29-2021, 02:58 PM)Guest Wrote: Is there a GroupMe or similar for candidates this year?

Nope but we should start one
(09-29-2021, 12:21 PM)Guest Wrote: The interview invite number tracking sheet is locked for edit. Thanks

It's working for me. What are you trying to do?

(09-29-2021, 03:33 PM)Okay Guest Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 12:21 PM)Guest Wrote: The interview invite number tracking sheet is locked for edit. Thanks

It's working for me. What are you trying to do?

Just opened all ranges. Don’t make me regret it.
No invites until Friday from what SNS said…but can we get rejections before then lol??

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)