Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviews 2021-22
Was waitlisted by Emory. How likely it is going to become an actual interview? Or most likely not because most people will attend all the interviews? Sad
(10-16-2021, 12:19 AM)Guest Wrote: Was waitlisted by Emory. How likely it is going to become an actual interview? Or most likely not because most people will attend all the interviews? Sad

I'm not sure
(10-15-2021, 11:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Anyone else with fewer than 5 interviews starting to worry?

Yeah you’re not alone. If there’s a will there’s a way. Even if it means not this year. But have faith!
Good luck and congratulations to everyone who got good news today!

BTW any programs not fill?
I matched! I had a confirmed negative letter (I didn’t know until it was brought up in every one of my interviews) and I didn’t think I was gonna survive but I made it! Excited for everyone!
who here is not match? why do u think that is?

(03-14-2022, 11:18 AM)Guest Wrote: I matched! I had a confirmed negative letter (I didn’t know until it was brought up in every one of my interviews) and I didn’t think I was gonna survive but I made it! Excited for everyone!

Isn't match day the 18th?
(03-14-2022, 01:24 PM)Guest Wrote: who here is not match? why do u think that is?

(03-14-2022, 11:18 AM)Guest Wrote: I matched! I had a confirmed negative letter (I didn’t know until it was brought up in every one of my interviews) and I didn’t think I was gonna survive but I made it! Excited for everyone!

Isn't match day the 18th?

Scramble starts today for those who were not informed of a match. You find out where you matched Friday.
There were no unfilled neurosurgery spots this year per regional match statistics
(03-14-2022, 11:14 PM)Guest Wrote: There were no unfilled neurosurgery spots this year per regional match statistics

So does that mean no scramble? What happens if you didn't match?
(03-14-2022, 11:44 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 11:14 PM)Guest Wrote: There were no unfilled neurosurgery spots this year per regional match statistics

So does that mean no scramble? What happens if you didn't match?

You try to match to some other specialty, mainly FM and IM with open spots in soap/scramble. Neurology and gen surg (not prelim) not a suitable backup anymore even, like 10 open spots between them in the country.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)