Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress so far
Hi,

I don't know how to gauge how things are going now.

So far, I've gotten 6 interview invites, but got my first rejection yesterday.

Feels kinda rotten getting a rejection straight away. Wonder if I was filtered out.

Homey, you got 6 interview invites and we're still in early-October. You're gucci so far.

This field is ultra-competitive and hard to get into. Most places will not grant you an interview. If you get 20+ interviews, you've done well. You've got 6 already. More will come.
(10-09-2021, 03:32 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi,

Feels kinda rotten getting a rejection straight away. Wonder if I was filtered out.

Homey, you got 6 interview invites and we're still in early-October. You're gucci so far.

This field is ultra-competitive and hard to get into. Most places will not grant you an interview. If you get 20+ interviews, you've done well. You've got 6 already. More will come.

Lmao why are you talking to yourself?

I'm confused. Multiple personalities going on here  Big Grin

lol, so dishonest this early into the interview season. you forgot to change accounts bud. My advice is to stop doing this and if you can't, at least lie better...
OP was lying to discourage and demoralize other applicants. Typical
What an idiot. Will match well.
On a serious note — I have a decent number of interviews so far but not many from higher tier places. Are some higher tier places, like Baylor and Duke, releasing in waves? It’s hard to tell from the spreadsheet.
(10-10-2021, 01:21 PM)Guest Wrote: What an idiot. Will match well.

The funny thing is that he/she actually might
Another great addition to the field..

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)