Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.15 Average
Residency data
A kind colleague shared with me recently an interesting dataset.  It takes residency programs in the US, ordered by the Doximity ranking and fills in information acquired from various other data sources such as AMA FREIDA, individual program websites, city-data.com, and niche.com.  

link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Thanks to our friend who put it together, I hope you guys can use the information in a meaningful way.
(05-21-2017, 07:23 PM)socrates Wrote: A kind colleague shared with me recently an interesting dataset.  It takes residency programs in the US, ordered by the Doximity ranking and fills in information acquired from various other data sources such as AMA FREIDA, individual program websites, city-data.com, and niche.com.  

link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Thanks to our friend who put it together, I hope you guys can use the information in a meaningful way.

This is great, thank you!
how is this rent calculated? Is this a monthly approximate. 3700 seems high for any location
(05-23-2017, 12:04 PM)rent Wrote: how is this rent calculated? Is this a monthly approximate. 3700 seems high for any location

That rent is for a 2/2 and is based upon zip code. Lots of variability here. It would not necessarily be applicable for everyone. You may wish to focus more on the other stats.
is the doximity ranking here based on reputation rankings or research output ones?
(09-20-2017, 04:12 PM)Guest Wrote: is the doximity ranking here based on reputation rankings or research output ones?

Looks like reputation. Both rankings changed this year though. Considerable bit of movement downwards for Barrow, UCLA, Brigham, Penn, Ohio State, NYU and a few others which was interesting. MGH, Pitt, UVA, and Mayo moved up.
Those average hours per week, and days off per week can't be real right? What's happening at Mt. Sinai?
fwiw this new list looks essentially the same as the very first ranking. many of those changes look to have reset last years changes

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)