Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odteopathics applicants?
How are the osteopathic applicants faring this year?
Please dual apply at the very least; it’s fucking bad. Real bad.
its over for do kids, as i understand
Can an osteopathic applicant say how many interviews from a non-DO specific program they have gotten? Just wanna compare lol.
from talking around it seems the osteopaths are getting fucked up real bad. its over, boyos.
I’m a DO I got 37 interviews
Don't listen to blanket statements from posters or posers here. Nrmp publishes stats each year for successful applicants in each field. Look at those numbers and judge for yourself. Do subI at well known programs with well known faculty and get great LORs. Name of your med school won't kill you if you are a good candidate.
(11-07-2021, 10:10 AM)Guest Wrote: Don't listen to blanket statements from posters or posers here.  Nrmp publishes stats each year for successful applicants in each field.  Look at those numbers and judge for yourself.  Do subI at well known programs with well known faculty and get great LORs.  Name of your med school won't kill you if you are a good candidate.

Check out 2020…2 DOs matched, and 1 of them only ranked 1 program and didn’t even take step1!! Might be easier to match as a DO than an MD actually 

https://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/..._final.pdf
only 20% of DO kids matched. DOs are completely fucked, mate.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)