Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Persuasion” Violations or Nah
Lol y’all are such fucking losers
(11-23-2021, 07:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 05:35 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 02:15 PM)Guest Wrote: I spy, with my little eyes, a very woke applicant.

Life isn't fair.

You idiots and your ignorant dinosaur ideas will be obsolete soon, there's nothing you can do about it, and the field will be better for it. Can't wait.

I spy, with my dinosaur eyes, an extremely woke applicant. 

Seriously though, why not ask your family for help? Why not be humble and ask for help? Ask your parents to pay and you can pay them back in residency. 

I can't understand your woke arrogance.

The arrogance and ignorance in this post. You do realize that most of the population can’t afford to squander $10k on flights and hotels. Who is this family you seen to think is just waiting to pull out their wallets? Why do you assume that all applicants have parents that can or will pay their way. You completely highlighted the point of an equal playing field, in your “woke arrogance” you didn’t even fathom the concept that idk not only can a student be poor… but surprise, their parents and family could have no disposable income too! A concept. I know.
(11-24-2021, 02:19 PM)Guest Wrote: Why so angry? I don't make the rules. Sorry that you are poor and bitter and WOKE.

Personally, I can see why some PD's would put up barriers to keep out low-income students. In my school, every poor student talks incessantly about salaries, opening up med spas, and being rich. They are literally in it only for the money. Even I avoid low-income classmates for that reason, and I can see why PDs would do the same.

In my experience, almost every student who is into research and academic medicine is from a high-income background (parents physicians, lawyers, business, etc). Money is an afterthought. Apparently, other people have noticed this as well.

You’re trying really hard to troll here and you’re wasting your time. Nothing you’ve said has any validity, in fact the research shows the exact opposite in terms of medical student motivations and priorities of physicianhood. I know you don’t feel as special as you thought you would with your “elite” background only to find out you are as vanilla as they come.
So basically, rich students are motivated by money? Doesn't make sense because they already have money.

It seems like you are angry because you can't afford the airplane tickets. You should drive or fly Sprit if that is the case. You are just taking out your anger at your rich classmates, which is very bad.
Stop referring to women as females lulu.
Really hope I don't match with some of y'all.
How rotten one must be, whether trolling or not, to post these kinds of things. This thread is disgusting.
I missed the other responses. Appears they have been deleted. FWIW It’s the same (few) toxic personalities letting their insecurities run rampant on this site. I truly believe most of us, old and new school, are decent people.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)