Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fire my junior
I’m a chief and my PGY3 sucks. How do I get him fired?
what an evil and wicked thing to do. pure evil.
Say they endanger patients. Just cause you made it into residency doesn’t mean you’ll be a neurosurgeon if you are found to not be cut out for it.
why do you want to ruin an innocent man's career?
In what ways does he suck?
(11-27-2021, 03:28 PM)Guest Wrote: In what ways does he suck?

He is an annoying individual. He make the occasional mistake but is one of those residents who talks back when you critique him. I’ve been pointing out every tiny mistake he makes, so I’m building the list. The PD will probably use him through call for the remainder of his year, then I’ll get him “remediated” and eventually he won’t be my problem anymore
(11-27-2021, 03:42 PM)Guest Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 03:28 PM)Guest Wrote: In what ways does he suck?

He is an annoying individual. He make the occasional mistake but is one of those residents who talks back when you critique him. I’ve been pointing out every tiny mistake he makes, so I’m building the list. The PD will probably use him through call for the remainder of his year, then I’ll get him “remediated” and eventually he won’t be my problem anymore

Lol you fucking suck

Can you tell us what program you're at so all the applicants can avoid it?
what an evil human being. just talk to him about it. I hope someone does this to you one day.
As a former high school bully, I endorse this behavior
Don't feed the trolls.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)