Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match 2017-2018
Who else is applying this year?  Any tips to pad my CV?  Butter up letter writers?  Match at my #1?
I will be too. I'm applicant #254. I hear we are referred to by our step 1 score during this process instead of our names. Suggest taking step 2 before sept. In this game it's an arms race of numbers to the top.
(06-18-2017, 07:43 PM)Guest Wrote: I will be too.  I'm applicant #254.  I hear we are referred to by our step 1 score during this process instead of our names.  Suggest taking step 2 before sept.  In this game it's an arms race of numbers to the top.

man you sound like a tool
You can't really change your numbers now, unless you haven't taken Step 2 yet.

Finish up any papers, abstracts.

Do well on your Sub-Is, don't piss anyone off.

Just be normal, easy to get along with, someone who brings an element of chill instead of anxiety.

Lol, that's what I'm doing anyways. I'm also applying this cycle. See you on the trail.
(06-18-2017, 07:43 PM)Guest Wrote: I will be too.  I'm applicant #254.  I hear we are referred to by our step 1 score during this process instead of our names.  Suggest taking step 2 before sept.  In this game it's an arms race of numbers to the top.

Only a 254?  Good luck, you're going to need it.  Might want to apply neurology or family med as a back-up plan.

Why take step 2 before September? I was told to actual delay until November or so it if you did well on step 1
(06-19-2017, 12:21 PM)Guest Wrote:

Why take step 2 before September? I was told to actual delay until November or so it if you did well on step 1

Yea ur fine... there are a lot of neurotic ppl on this
I was told it doesnt matter anymore. might as well take it when all of its fresh on your mind and get it out of the way before app season consumes all your time
What about 245? (Serious)
solid

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)