Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
georgetown
anybody heard anything about the georgetown subi or program? interested in DC since a family member lives there but haven't heard anything
they've booked their subI's through at least October from what I understand. Don't know about GW, so you could always try them too. Or INOVA.
-resident
(06-19-2017, 12:55 PM)Guest Wrote: they've booked their subI's through at least October from what I understand. Don't know about GW, so you could always try them too. Or INOVA.
-resident

i guess someone dropped, was offered one the other day. thanks for the heads up, didn't know it was that popular though. Have you heard anything about the experience? thanks again
(06-19-2017, 12:55 PM)Guest Wrote: they've booked their subI's through at least October from what I understand. Don't know about GW, so you could always try them too. Or INOVA.
-resident

That's probably because there's like 10 of their med students trying to match this year lol, ain't got no time for nobody else.
Did a sub I here last year. Triple scrubbed like every case. PD yelled at me every day for no particular reason. There's no research going on. Couldn't get a letter from the chair bc all he cared about was why I hadn't taken Step 2 yet. Seems like he places way too much emphasis on board scores. Didn't attend interview. Senior resident was coolest nsg I've ever met tho.
Wow that was not at all like my experience dude. You trollin?
(06-19-2017, 05:56 PM)Guest Wrote: Wow that was not at all like my experience dude. You trollin?

Ah i dont know what to think. What was your experience?
What's G-Town like? Any other experiences?
I have serious reservations about their chairman
(10-23-2017, 10:03 AM)Guest Wrote: I have serious reservations about their chairman

Would you mind elaborating on your concerns?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)