Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How fast are interview invite turnover times?
If you got an interview invite, did you have to reply immediately to get a spot? Or do they generally send out the same amount of invites as they have slots? Asking because I'm applying next cycle and will be working full time with periods where I don't have access to my phone
They only send out a many invites as spots and You get like 48 hours to reserve your spot (the weekend basically) although each individual date is first come first serve so still good to respond quickly
(02-27-2022, 10:35 PM)Guest Wrote: They only send out a many invites as spots and You get like 48 hours to reserve your spot (the weekend basically) although each individual date is first come first serve so still good to respond quickly

This is definitely not always the case. Some programs over-invite and spots fill up within seconds. Just want you to have a game plan.
(02-28-2022, 01:15 PM)Guest Wrote:
(02-27-2022, 10:35 PM)Guest Wrote: They only send out a many invites as spots and You get like 48 hours to reserve your spot (the weekend basically) although each individual date is first come first serve so still good to respond quickly

This is definitely not always the case. Some programs over-invite and spots fill up within seconds. Just want you to have a game plan.

Yeah I got a few interviews this year that were first come first serve, many didn’t get a spot.
I would arrange to have someone who can check your email with the capacity to respond in minutes, that's how quickly spots fill up
Were these programs smaller programs or ones that are more malignant or less desirable? (The ones that sent out more invites than spots)

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)