Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boards this year 2022
Am I the only one feeling crap? Neither SANS questions or lectures were helpful for this test today. It’s something else
(03-11-2022, 06:34 PM)Boards2022 Wrote:
Am I the only one feeling crap? Neither SANS questions or lectures were helpful for this test today. It’s something else

Yes you are. The exam was easy. Straight out from the question bank they have online. The curve will be skewed, but definitely not in your favor. I don’t understand how you do not do well on such an exam where the actual questions are literally online.
Exam is messed up and unfair. Those who did not know to access those old questions online are going to perform much worse. Exam has become a joke where its literally memorizing answers and not knowledge based. Entire grading system will be bimodal where its those who accessed that and those who did not. Completely unfair and does not actually reflect knowledge. Definitely needs to be addressed.
Everyone knew that the questions were available and everyone had the ability to access them so how is that unfair? That being said, >50% of the questions were verbatim from online sources.
(03-11-2022, 08:20 PM)anonymousresponse Wrote: Exam is messed up and unfair. Those who did not know to access those old questions online are going to perform much worse. Exam has become a joke where its literally memorizing answers and not knowledge based. Entire grading system will be bimodal where its those who accessed that and those who did not. Completely unfair and does not actually reflect knowledge. Definitely needs to be addressed.

What are you talking about? These questions were public for everyone. There were even posts about it on this website. There were emails about them from the ABNS. If that person doesn’t know his away around accessing a public question bank then there are bigger issues here.
I was not notified of it directly by ABNS that it was available. Came across it last minute this week and just happened to review part but not all of it. It was not public knowledge which makes it completely unfair and uneven for test taking especially if they plan on curving it in the traditional sense.
(03-11-2022, 09:26 PM)anonymousresponse Wrote: I was not notified of it directly by ABNS that it was available. Came across it last minute this week and just happened to review part but not all of it. It was not public knowledge which makes it completely unfair and uneven for test taking especially if they plan on curving it in the traditional sense.

You must have a program that sucks then. Or co-residents that suck that didn’t share that. Good luck
What question bank is this?
Where to find this bank. It’s not the SANS Bank. Where to find that bank?!
The test with answers was on the dark web. Easy day.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)