Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When to get started thinking about fellowships?
or you can land a choice fellowship early only to see it disappear at the last minute when the attending leaves in a big way to another institution but that other institution is not quite ready to host a fellow and the original institution's new boss has his own people/doesn't quite see you as loyal to the new structure.
(03-27-2022, 12:13 PM)Guest Wrote: or you can land a choice fellowship early only to see it disappear at the last minute when the attending leaves in a big way to another institution but that other institution is not quite ready to host a fellow and the original institution's new boss has his own people/doesn't quite see you as loyal to the new structure.

Fuck
(03-27-2022, 01:22 PM)I Guest Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 12:13 PM)Guest Wrote: or you can land a choice fellowship early only to see it disappear at the last minute when the attending leaves in a big way to another institution but that other institution is not quite ready to host a fellow and the original institution's new boss has his own people/doesn't quite see you as loyal to the new structure.

Fuck

Don’t you love academia?
(03-27-2022, 02:45 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 01:22 PM)I Guest Wrote:

Fuck

Don’t you love academia?
No, but unfortunately I don’t think I’d be satisfied in the private practice world doing microdiscs and 1-level TLIFs for the rest of my days although I could make more money and work better hours. But I guess that is why we were all dumb enough to do this versus getting an MBA and getting paid…

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)