Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AHN Sub I Prep Course
Hey everyone! 

Allegheny Health Network is holding a Neurosurgery Sub-I Prep Course to help medical students going into their sub-I's prepare for those challenging rotations. This will all be through zoom, with a focus on high yield information that can help you succeed, make a good impression, and evaluate the programs you are rotating at. Check out the flier below. This is open for all medical students and is completely free to anyone, not just AHN affiliated medical schools. The course will be two days long (Saturday and Sunday), from 8-noon both days. There is an April and May date to attend, so pick either one. Follow the survey monkey link below for registration information. Looking forward to seeing some of you all there! 

surveymonkey.com/r/WPLXZPV
Can I join as an incoming pgy1 who forgot everything???
This is awesome, do you think you guys will do any other weekends in May?
(03-30-2022, 09:44 PM)Guest Wrote: Can I join as an incoming pgy1 who forgot everything???

More than welcome to! I remember when I was first starting that I was nervous as can be because I forgot everything from Sub I's so more than welcome to join!

(03-30-2022, 11:06 PM)Guest Wrote: This is awesome, do you think you guys will do any other weekends in May?

Unfortunately not but you can register and just attend what you can! Our current dates our tied to our home medical students, Drexel, with regards to what best accommodates their schedules

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)