Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open PGY-3 spot
(06-29-2022, 10:28 PM)Guest Wrote: my program may have an opening but you have to clarify social issues.

More than happy to tell you if you hit up my dms - will give you the details (excuse the delay was moving)
Does anybody know about any PGY-2 openings? I'm a foreign neurosurgeon. Currently doing a spine fellowship ready to jump in as a PGY-2 if there is a vacant

I'm sorry I should have said a little bit more about myself. I did 2 years of general surgery here in the States. However, I realized general surgery was not for me at all. Not passion into it. So, I decided to go back to my country of origin and graduated as a Neurosurgeon. Currently, I'm doing a spine fellowship. I really would like to start residency all over again and become a certified neurosurgeon in America. My program director will support me into this decision if an unexpected PGY-1 or PGY-2 position will be vacant. If somebody from this chat have some information, I will appreciate a heads up please!
what is your country of origin?
(07-10-2022, 02:39 PM)Guest Wrote: what is your country of origin?

What a dumb question. Perfect example of questions you better not ask during an interview if you want to keep your job and name out of the papers.
(07-10-2022, 02:39 PM)Guest Wrote: what is your country of origin?

Venezuela
I saw an opening for PGY-3 on Resident Swap. I'm only a pgy2. Anyone know where it is?
Why did the resident get fired?
From where?
Cornell
Is Cornell open for a pgy-2?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)