Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rising young faculty
Honestly, super nice guy. The dude is also a wizard when it comes to publishing papers. Looking forward to reading his Fundamentals book
marc moisi is a spine fellowship trained neurosurgeon at wayne state university.
(05-10-2018, 10:15 PM)Guest Wrote: marc moisi is a spine fellowship trained neurosurgeon at wayne state university.

is he a rising star?
Never heard of him
Sanjay Dhall at UCSF. He is rising star in spine trauma
UCSF has some great upcoming spine people
(05-11-2018, 04:41 PM)Guest Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 04:49 AM)prog dir Wrote: The recent deluge of negativity has been somewhat disconcerting.  While I encourage free speech and discourse regarding programs and issues facing our field, there is a way to do so while maintaining a professional tone.  There are a wide range of people that view these forums online from attendings to residents to college and high school students as well as the general public.  While we may be crass with one another behind the call room or office door, airing it out in a public forum simply makes us look bad.  Please keep this in mind before you post

Amen to this, the people posting negative comments should keep their thoughts to either themselves or in a private domain. The purpose of this forum is to facilitate neurosurgical communication not fill it with unprofessional gossip.
(05-11-2018, 08:08 PM)SGuest Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 04:49 AM)prog dir Wrote: The recent deluge of negativity has been somewhat disconcerting.  While I encourage free speech and discourse regarding programs and issues facing our field, there is a way to do so while maintaining a professional tone.  There are a wide range of people that view these forums online from attendings to residents to college and high school students as well as the general public.  While we may be crass with one another behind the call room or office door, airing it out in a public forum simply makes us look bad.  Please keep this in mind before you post

Amen to this, the people posting negative comments should keep their thoughts to either themselves or in a private domain. The purpose of this forum is to facilitate neurosurgical communication not fill it with unprofessional gossip.

Agreed. Gossip has no place in this forum, or in any forum that purports itself to be made up of professionals or aspiring professionals. Its embarrassing to have to point that out to the people on this board.

People who post poorly-informed opinions directly against individual people/programs only prove that they aren’t equipped to participate in professional conversations. Where is the site moderator/admin in all this? I cant imagine this is the kind of repuation they want their website to have.
(05-11-2018, 09:43 PM)Guest Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 08:08 PM)SGuest Wrote:

Agreed. Gossip has no place in this forum, or in any forum that purports itself to be made up of professionals or aspiring professionals. Its embarrassing to have to point that out to the people on this board.

People who post poorly-informed opinions directly against individual people/programs only prove that they aren’t equipped to participate in professional conversations. Where is the site moderator/admin in all this? I cant imagine this is the kind of repuation they want their website to have.

Fite me in real life bruh.  Central Park. Softball.  I'll wear a sombrero to the reception.
cash me ousside

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)