Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youngest Neurosurgery Resident?
^Is this you, Dr. Rolle?

He was never featured on ESPN for his athletic ability, that's for sure. 3 years on the practice squad then got cut right after.

Being a Rhodes scholar is impressive, but how much of that can you contribute to being a D1 athlete and minority?

Nobody is denying he's accomplished great things in life, but to call him a qualified neurosurgeon is preposterous. A weak step score and subpar research coming out of a low-tier med school would doom most applicants from even matching, let alone going on to match at mgh.

If you're so sure he's qualified, then please tell us what he's accomplished in the field during his 7 years at one of the most productive academic centers in the country. All I see is him parroting his 2% book and bogus mission trip vacations with his sleazy nonprofit.
Apparently, jh lined up some high-profile research projects and cases. Does anyone have more info?
^Shut the fuck up Joey. Annoying ass twat. No one on this forum is going to give you a project. Just stop.
I mean... if given the option to pedal all of my trash clinical series papers that we all write into best selling books that paid me... I would spend a lot more time pushing my book too. Guy has an interesting story, made the most of his opportunities it seems, has a lot of cool talking points which probably makes him fun to speak with I guess? Hell, maybe he will even bring Joey up along with him, Joey if you are out there email Rolle and tell him you wanna like the 2% way
How does nfl and fun story correlate with being a good ns and researcher? Isn’t that what top ns positions are for? Why are med students grades according to metrics that don’t correlate with being a quality surgeon?
^Bc its a new era. H index and case count replaced by follower numbers and social credit. Neurosurgery isn’t the focus.
^Exactly. Rolle might just be the first of many new era "social media stars" who take top spots they're not qualified for. Seems the field is heading in a similar direction as med school admissions where an applicant's story and social media credit matter more than geniune metrics like MCAT, GPA, etc
^Only dumb med students say the above shit. I swear, for a forum designed for neurosurgeons, there are quite a number of retards. Joey at the top of the list followed by the Rolle fan boy.
Rolle fanboys astound me. What’s there to even defend about the guy
^They are all Tik Tok/Instagram degenerates. Ignore them

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)