Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youngest Neurosurgery Resident?
Quote:Rolle fanboys astound me. What’s there to even defend about the guy

Read his life story. He contributed a lot to science, and has done a lot of charity. Won a number of research awards, too. Maybe if you tried to learn from him, you'd accomplish 2% of what he did.
Please name his scientific contributions to the field of nsgy
https://connects.catalyst.harvard.edu/Pr...son/165236
A shit ton of case reports, med ed, letters to the editor, and weak social determinants papers, very impressive.

It feels like this is the actual Dr. Rolle defending himself right now.

Dr. Rolle, can I ask you why you decided to use your fame to milk nsgy, out of all possible fields? You surely could have used your achievements to get a Harvard MBA and run a BS consulting firm targeting students and make way more money than a surgeon would.
"MGH is #1 because they choose based on POTENTIAL, not history.

"B-b-but I'm the better surgeon because muh Alabama program gives mor autonomy"

Cope harder, 'tards."

--Just FYI, as a current resident (honestly not at Alabama but I interviewed there a few years back), I will tell you Alabama is a fantastic program
(03-19-2023, 03:58 AM)Guest Wrote: ^ Speaking of MD/PhDs, all 3 UCSF spots were filled by MD/PhDs, which is not surprising given the change in leadership. Probably not worth ranking anymore if you aren't a lab rat.

the class above them had 0, and the one above that only one, under the same leadership, dumbass

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)