Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BWH
What is the consensus on Brigham & Women's? Past its prime? still going strong? Aren't they down to 2 residents/year now?
Would also like to know. Definitely extremely interested in this program. I have a aquaintance there right now, he loves it but not sure he could give an objective review. I want the juicy deets
(07-30-2017, 07:48 PM)curious Wrote: What is the consensus on Brigham & Women's? Past its prime? still going strong? Aren't they down to 2 residents/year now?

2 per year is now MGH
 https://apps.acgme.org/ads/Public/Progra...ramId=3018
Good program, a little light on trauma. A few of the attendings are more hands-on.

Overrated due to affiliation with Harvard, but you'll be well-trained and grads have a good track-record of landing fellowships they want.
supposed to be more on the malignant side, great leadership thou
NOOOOO. MGH is down to 2. There goes my chance at Harvard. That's 2 at MGH and 2 at Brigham. I'm pretty sure there are 5 Harvard students. All those spots will be taken now Sad. There goes my chance.
(07-31-2017, 04:16 PM)Guest Wrote: NOOOOO.  MGH is down to 2.  There goes my chance at Harvard.  That's 2 at MGH and 2 at Brigham.  I'm pretty sure there are 5 Harvard students.  All those spots will be taken now Sad.  There goes my chance.

Hey you never know. The match seems to be a strange process.
(07-31-2017, 04:16 PM)Guest Wrote: NOOOOO. MGH is down to 2. There goes my chance at Harvard. That's 2 at MGH and 2 at Brigham. I'm pretty sure there are 5 Harvard students. All those spots will be taken now Sad. There goes my chance.

BWH is 3 a year now
(07-31-2017, 04:16 PM)Guest Wrote: NOOOOO. MGH is down to 2. There goes my chance at Harvard. That's 2 at MGH and 2 at Brigham. I'm pretty sure there are 5 Harvard students. All those spots will be taken now Sad. There goes my chance.

Pray the HMS kids end up at Barrow or UCSF
nah they like to stay in boston

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)