Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s the deal with Stanford
What’s the deal with the program? Thought it was supposed to be cush with the heavy academic name. A friend of mine on R3 just told me that they didn’t fill and had to SOAP? Is there something that we’re missing and need to be aware of?
Soaping into neurosurgery. That's the first I've ever heard of that. We live in a strange world.

Charlie Wilson. Please ascend from the grave and save us all before they start making Tik Tok videos during aneurysm clippings.
Heard the sub-I experience was awful, and the operative experience was somewhat lacking....
My sibling is a physician at Stanford. Their health care system is general is pretty bad. She is planning on leaving for an outpatient UCSF clinic.

I'd highly suggest that medical students not do a sub-I there. Stanford medical school/undergrad is a lot different than their actual health care system. Do not get fooled by the name. Programs like Pitt, Michigan, University of Washington are a lot better.
Why was the sub I experience bad
Stanford doesn't interview their sub-Is - this is a known (and unfortunate) truth

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)