Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.29 Average
Here’s the deal with Stanford (AMA)
If I failed COMLEX level 1 (but passed on second try) do you think I could get an interview at Stanford nsgy? Thanks for answering OP
^Too dumb. Try familymedicinehub.com instead
I was a top student in an Eastern European medical school. Would I have a chance at Stanford?
For an AMA you are not very responsive
Most of the questions on here are too idiotic to respond to.
You seem to have forgotten what the "A" in AMA stands for
What happened to OP? Did he get fired, just like the other two residents??? (I mean, had a "change of interests"???)
(03-23-2023, 03:22 PM)Guest Wrote: You seem to have forgotten what the "A" in AMA stands for

“Ask” or “anything”, but it definitely doesn’t stand for “answer”
Typical Stanford elitist. Too arrogant to answer people's questions, but wants to do damage control for their declining program. I would advise any half decent applicant to steer far away from this program.
(03-23-2023, 03:27 PM)Guest Wrote: What happened to OP? Did he get fired, just like the other two residents??? (I mean, had a "change of interests"???)

Nah just trying not to feed the trolls. Regarding the serious questions I haven’t answered, a lot of them sound like they’re trying to get me to divulge some official program policy regarding the selection process, which I won’t and can’t because I’m not privy to it. The whole point of this was to try to dispel a lot of unfounded rumors about our program and give people the resident perspective about the program.