Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's the deal with Stanford 2
Previous thread had some insightful questions posed before it got locked without an opporutnity for OP to answer, so here we are. Hope OP can clear up any misconceptions and settle things down here
Remember, don’t feed the trolls people
I was disappointed with Stanford OP’s effort. You come to a forum like this, you can give good insight, but you know that you have to roll with punches and at least attempt answer some questions. Initial effort post was vague and invited more questions, but xe was nowhere to be found.

Sad.
Trolls gotta troll, that last comment was just mocking everyone in here. In reality let’s all please be collegial in here. Im tired of seeing everyone mock each other. We are all coworkers who treat very sick people. I do know personally some patients read this forum too. Let’s all do this together. Let’s be friends and win.
I suppose it'd be best to ask another question to OP continue the AMA. What does your program hope to improve upon the most in coming years? What can you point out specifically and say the department is working to make better for future residents?
Seems OP got bullied off this site. Sad. Could've been a good source of info for us
What’ a joke

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)