Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bcm
Quote:I got to f*** many nurses, but in the end, the nurses f***** me over. Temporary pleasure, long term pain.

Oh I am sorry to hear. Yeah with Pound Me Too, the females have all the power. One accusation and the PD will gladly throw you under the bus. In 21th century America, males are lower than dogs really, we have no inherent value. Of course, things will only get worse as men refuse to stand up.
Minority women especially have all the power. PDs are so scared to lose their diversity gem that they'll throw the males under the bus to appease them. Ridiculous
A single accusation can destroy you. This is allowed because men refuse to stand up. Things are getting worse and worse.
You all are so disgusting. What's wrong with women finally standing up to abuse and holding you accountable? If we didn't then male abuse would just continue to get worse. A safe work environment has to be created so that women are not dissuaded from working in this speciality and encourage equality
^You don't seem to understand our concern. We are talking about false allegations. It's not equality when a man is instantly kicked out of his program without any evidence.
Quote:You don't seem to understand our concern. We are talking about false allegations. It's not equality when a man is instantly kicked out of his program without any evidence.

I think she understands it perfectly, but is purposefully obfuscation -- a typical feminist trick.
You may believe it is false, but I’m sure the women reporting you feel that it’s justified. Maybe start watching what you say/do instead of thinking every woman is receptive to your subtle inappropriate advances
Because women are always right? Lol. It's that backwards kind of thinking that led us to have this discussion in the first place.

People like you that make male residents/attendings not want to mentor female students.
Well according to the law, as long as its "more likely than not" the male is guilty.
Agree with the above. That has even become a strategy to climb the ladder in undergrad, med school, and residency.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)