Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Greenberg Handbook of Neurosurgery, 8e
I've got a mint copy of the newest edition of Greenberg, no writing/highlighting/dog-eared pages. 

Asking $80 shipped. Shoot me a PM if interested. I can also provide pics to confirm condition.
The pdf is online for free. Throw it on an iPad mini and you're golden. It takes up less room, and you can search it!
(04-16-2018, 11:59 AM)HEGuest Wrote: pThe pdf is online for free.  Throw it on an iPad mini and you're golden.  It takes up less room,  and you can search it!

Where?
(08-05-2017, 12:24 PM)dispo Wrote: I've got a mint copy of the newest edition of Greenberg, no writing/highlighting/dog-eared pages. 

Asking $80 shipped. Shoot me a PM if interested. I can also provide pics to confirm condition.
I'm considering this offer.
I'm considering this offer.
Has anyone on this post put any money into cryptocurrency?
(02-11-2021, 10:58 AM)Guest Wrote: Has anyone on this post put any money into cryptocurrency?

?

I've got a mint copy of the newest edition of Greenberg, no writing/highlighting/dog-eared pages.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)