Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2CK score cutoffs?
250 for my institution. well look at 240s but 250 is not considered a difficult score considering 245 is national average.
(03-27-2024, 05:06 PM)Guest Wrote: I know someone who matched with a 208 at a top program several years ago. Granted, he had played in the NFL, won a Rhodes scholarship, and wrote a book, but it is possible.

lolol is this Myron Rolle? Complete DEI hire at mgh
(03-27-2024, 08:33 PM)Guest Wrote:
(03-27-2024, 05:06 PM)Guest Wrote: I know someone who matched with a 208 at a top program several years ago. Granted, he had played in the NFL, won a Rhodes scholarship, and wrote a book, but it is possible.

lolol is this Myron Rolle? Complete DEI hire at mgh

Might as well just call him the n-word at this point. These closet racists always blaming DEI because they have to justify why they are doing a prelim at some shit community hospital, how about you grow some balls and say what you really think about black people.
When's the last time mgh took a 208 asian then if it wasn't DEI?
Can we stop singling out Myron? He's a nice guy. Who cares what his Step score was. DEI is a reality across the board, get used to it because it's not going anywhere.

Y'all should focus on becoming the best applicant, resident, and attending that YOU are capable of becoming. Worrying about what others have done will not help you in anyway.
Myron can’t operate man can barely start and close a run of the mill crani
are you saying this as someone who is actually at mgh? how do you even know that
(03-28-2024, 12:47 PM)Guest Wrote: When's the last time mgh took a 208 asian then if it wasn't DEI?

Do you have a single shred of proof about that score? Either way this logic is so fucking dumb. You know people have CV's and personalities, not just test scores right? Is being black his only qualification to you? Even being a Rhodes Scholarship, NFL player, passed all boards, made it to PGY-7, you still gotta question his qualifications. 4% of all neurosurgeons are black, but I'm guessing that is too high for you. Seriously, all I'm asking is you stop using the DEI crutch and say what you really want to call him with some pride.
mid asf SOAPers whining about race cause they can't comprehend their poor outcomes were prolly due to the fact that they're raging narcissists, racists, or both. agreed with above, stop using "DEI" and say what you really want to say.
Seems we have some sjw HBCU med students on here whining about discrimination again. Plenty of asian applicants who have better scores, research, activities, and good personalities are routinely turned away every year simply because they're asian. Does that sound fair to you? Choosing an unqualified person because of their skin color is the definition of discrimination and it does our future patients no good. Besides, Rolle came from a very wealthy family in the Bahamas where he lived most of his life. He doesn't even have the same life experiences or faced the same "struggles" as US born African-Americans that you all say is so important for patient care. You've been better off giving his spot to one of the many lower income chinese or koreans who grew up in inner cities and worked their way up through real racism and hardship instead of a kid from the bahamas coming from generational wealth because of his skin color

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)